24i Media will showcase its turnkey OTT apps with a wealth of features and innovations to accelerate time to market, reduce cost, simplify deployment and optimise personalisation and monetisation across all devices and brands, enabling operators, content owners and broadcasters to expand, scale and grow their Internet TV offerings with flexible and powerful OTT Apps.
”We’re very excited about the news and innovations we’ll share at IBC this year,” said Martijn Van Horssen, CEO at 24i Media. ”With nearly a decade of experience and a proven track record in delivering flexible, personalised, cost efficient and fast-to-market OTT TV apps for brands across the globe, 24i deliver leading-edge technologies to help our customers gain an edge in the battle that is shaping the TV industry. At IBC2017, we will demonstrate how our OTT TV app products optimise personalisation, accelerate time to market, reduce cost and complexity of multiplatform delivery, and in turn simplify monetisation across all devices and brands."
At IBC 24i will showcase its comprehensive suite of innovative products, including:
• SmartOTT Backstage: 24i’s content management system (CMS) designed to empower content owners, broadcasters and operators to unlock the potential of premium video with a service that allows them to enrich and organise their content metadata, offers social interaction, smarter recommendations, personalisation, recommendations, continued viewing and superb curated content collections - instantly responsive across devices and regions.
• SmartOTT: 24i’s off-the-shelf white- label product empowering customers to remove complexity from their IPTV and OTT strategy. It’s a cohesive suite that enables customers to simplify syndication and deliver their live and on-demand TV & video content to any screen.
• SmartOperator: 24i’s TV Anywhere front-end solution for TV operators. It is an off-the-shelf product that offers an innovative and uniform user experience across a range of devices.
• SmartTemplate: For partners who need a standardised front-end solution at the lowest cost but with maximum quality, stability and innovation. This build-once, deploy-everywhere Internet TV app template offers your clients easy access to the OTT market space.
• SmartApp: a product customised to 24i’s customers needs by supporting each client’s specific TV and OTT strategy, requirements, brand and technology integrations. The company's in-depth knowledge and expertise with creating and deploying internet TV apps, streaming video and interactive TV enables it to develop tailor-made solutions with cutting edge functionalities, realising competitive advantages and strategic value for customers.
24i Media will demonstrate its technology innovations at IBC 2017, booth 14.D30.